Finalist in Brilliant Awards 🤩
SunPine is top 3 and finalist in the category: Greatest Change Journey
Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience is an annual award for organizations that have created a work environment with many highly engaged employees and to the organization with the best leadership. The award is also given to organizations with major changes from 2021 to 2022 — increasing the engagement of their employees (category Greatest Change Journey).
What makes the Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience unique?
- The result is solely based on data from companies’ employee surveys, which means that it is the employees’ real perceptions, and not subjective judgements, that control which companies are awarded.
- 220 companies and over 240,000 responses from employees form the basis for the award
- The share of the dark green area in the engagement matrix is measured
- A response rate of at least 80% and a minimum of 100 employees is required to participate
- Data is collected throughout 2022 and is based on employee data from 70 countries
On February 14th at 11:00 CET our digital event will take place where the result will be revealed. The event is held in Swedish, We´ll keep our fingers crossed. 🤞🏻
” We are incredibly proud to be one of the companies that has improved its employee experience the most in the Brilliant Awards Employee Experience – in the category Change Journey of the Year’. The result is entirely based on what our employees think of us as an employer and how well we have managed to adapt the organization to their feedback. Which of course makes us extra happy!
Many thanks to all the fantastic employees who every day contribute to a better work climate. Together we´ll make a difference!”
David Öquist CEO, SunPine